Packer Heritage Trail Trolley Tours
Hop Aboard for a Tour You Won't Soon Forget
Hop on one of our climate controlled trolleys for a trip back in time before 13 world championships, MVP's and a waiting list for tickets to the games. You'll tour the entire Packers Heritage Trail, narrated by one of our entertaining guides. From the home of Curly Lambeau to the offices where the team was founded, you'll learn the rich history of this football team that proudly calls Green Bay home. This 90 minute tour will educate, entertain, and provide you a different view of your favorite team!
Tours are offered throughout training camp and other select dates throughout 2013. Tickets are available now.
Watch the TV26 news story from our May 7th ribbon-cutting ceremony.
About Our Heritage Trail Tours
- Running throughout Packers training camp and other select dates in 2013
- From July 17 - August 17, tours will be guided by actors in character from the Let Me Be Frank Production of "Packers Heritage Trail - Through Curly's Eyes"
- Tours are developed in cooperation with the Packers Heritage Trail Foundation and its' founders, Cliff and Shirley Christl
- $1 from each ticket sold goes to the benefit of the foundation
- Private tours are available year round for groups of 20 or more (advance reservations required)
- Special Tour & Show Packages available
"The Packers Heritage Trail Foundation is thrilled to be working with Sue Broberg, and C&M Presents. C&M has put together an exciting package of tours that will showcase the Packers Heritage Trail and serve Packers fans well in their quest to learn more about the rich and colorful history of the storied Green Bay Packers. The Packers Heritage Trail has been a big hit with fans since it opened in June 2012 and C&M tours will give even more people the opportunity to visit it."
Cliff and Shirley Christl
Co-Founders of the Packers Heritage Trail